This postion is no longer available.
We are hiring a part-time work from home customer services representative to help us manage calls, emails and other inquiries. You will be required to read and forward some website visitor feedback forms as well as content addition submissions requests. Because of the state of things today, we don’t anticipate a large amount of work and expect you to be able to work from home on a flexible schedule.
Part-time / Work at home Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Be and encourage positivity in verbal and written communication.
- Answer customer questions.
- Use brand email and personal phone for all client interactions.
- Acknowledging and resolving any potential client issues.
- Learn about us and our brand so you can answer inquiries confidently.
- Processing forms, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints. We will provide platform for interaction notes and records.
- Must be 16 year of age or older
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Must have an internet connection
- Basic English written language
- Basic English spoken language
We are an Atlanta kids blog that offers tips and guides on incredible local adventures; showcasing all the incredible things Atlanta has to offer for babies, toddlers, children and families. We cover everything parents need to know to get the most out of their Atlanta kids with an emphasis on keeping it all free, affordable and from a kids perspective.
From the big questions like how to navigate the school process, to the little ones like what to do this weekend, whether you’re new to Atlanta, visiting, or have lived here for decades, you are sure to find new and interesting information on atlantakidstv.com.